Productive Learning Launches Photo Contest
Sep 28, 2016
Calling All Shutter Bugs!
We are excited to announce the Productive Learning Photo Contest! After nearly 25 years in business, we have made some serious memories with our Conscious Community.
As part of our Client Intention Project, we want to celebrate and honor the faces of Productive Learning. We wouldn’t be who we are today without your endless support, love and energy!
You have two weeks to gather your photos from past events, or take new ones at an upcoming workshop.
- Photos must be of people, activities, or scenery during a Productive Learning Event. And yes, creativity is encouraged!
- Photo contest entry period begins Thursday, September 29. Photos must be submitted by 11:59 PM on Friday, December 30th.
- You may submit as many photos as you like.
- Prizes will be awarded to the Top Two Photos in each of the “Best Photo Categories”
- Best Photo Categories: Adventure, Contemplation/Introspection, Joy, WildCard (Judge’s Choice)
- Winners will be featured on our Social Media outlets. Potential to be featured in our newsletter and website.
- Send photos via email to admin@ProductiveLearning.com. Please use “Photo Contest” as the subject line. Please send photos in full resolution or at least 300 dpi for best chances of winning.