Productive Learning’s Weekend Workshops are typically 2 days (9 am – 5 pm both Saturday and Sunday) and are perfect for a deep dive into a particular area of your life. They are also excellent ways to keep your awareness muscle sharp and stay connected with a community of conscious people.
Core Weekend Workshops
- Beyond Reasons
- Achilles Heel
- From Anxiety to Empowerment
- Productive Communication
- Dynamics of Money & Relationships
- Conflict to Resolution
- Power of Intention
- Goal Setting
What activities would you be doing in a Weekend Workshop?
You will participate in experiential group activities used for both exploration and understanding as well as the real-time application of learning and concepts.
- Full group discussion
- Small group discussion
- Trainer / participant discussion
Why we chose this format:
- We want to provide you an intensive focus on essential elements of understanding, awareness, and vision.
- We have intentionally chosen the weekend workshops that are essential to every person on this Earth.
How to get the most out of our Weekend Workshops:
- Be prepared to share with others in the workshop, listen, learn and grow – or not (if you are quiet, that’s OK too, but learning is exponential when you speak up)
- Connect with someone in your workshop (e.g., you may find an accountability buddy)
- Keep your notes in one place when you get home so you can refer back them.
- Arrive early so you are “present” when we begin.