Productive Learning’s Year Long Workshops offer an opportunity to get deepened growth on a specific area of your life, with an extended focus on accountability and results-oriented study.
Each year-long workshop includes:
- NOVEMBER PROGRAM: Opening and closing weekends – 2 days (Saturday and Sunday, 9 am – 5 pm) or MAY PROGRAM: Opening and Closing 3-day Retreat at a TBD Resort
- 6 Monthly half-day sessions (typically on a Friday or Saturday, 3 hours)
- 3 Quarterly full-day sessions (typically on a Friday or Saturday, 9 am – 5 pm)
Popular Year Long Workshops in the past have been:
- Conscious Choices
- Mastering Your Emotional Intelligence
- Path of Dialogue
- Passion and Balanced Living
- Creative Intelligence
- Extraordinary Relationships
Why we chose this format:
The Year-Long Workshops are excellent venues to develop your growth over an extended period of time. You get the opportunity to learn and then go out and apply what you’re learning in your day-to-day life. Then you get to come back and check in on your progress in a safe environment and build on your growth.
How to get the most out of your Year Long Workshop:
- Be prepared to share with others in the workshop, listen, learn and grow.
- Connect with a small group in your workshop and determine a regular meeting time (e.g, conference call, Skype, in-person)
- Keep your notes in one place when you get home so you can refer back them.
- Arrive early so you are “present” when we begin.